Courses & Learning
...don’t have to cost the earth
‘Good Lives’ was a four-year programme at Woodbrooke that ran from January 2009 to December 2012. It was designed to helps Friends and others bring head, heart, hands and spirit together to equip ourselves for the challenges facing humanity and the Earth. The programme was designed for people:
- in their 20s and 30s who know that these issues will impact their life in a significant way;
- in their 40s and 50s and thinking about how the later years of life will be affected, and about the effects on their children and grandchildren;
- in their 60s and above and wanting to do something positive about the legacy we leave to future generations.
Although the project itself was time-limited, Woodbrooke’s sustainability work continues as part of our ‘Faith in Action’ strand. You can still find the green ‘Good Lives' flag to guide you to our sustainability courses, and the Good Lives Blog continues.
Find out more about the Good Lives Project:
- Background to the Project
- Download Study Packs
- Good Lives Blog
- Swarthmore Lecture
- Contact the Faith in Action programme
The Good Lives project was supported by the George Cadbury Fund