Woodbrooke on the Web
- Woodbrooke is featured in Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Meet guidebook and online.
- Read and write reviews of Woodbrooke's bed and breakfast facilities.
- We now have a charity page on ebay! If you are selling an item on the website, you are able to make a donation from the profit directly and easily to Woodbrooke.
Everyclick - A search engine that gives 50% of its profits to charity.
Britain Yearly Meeting Websites
- Bi-monthly publication from Britain Yearly Meeting
- Quarterly publication from Quaker Communications
British Quaker organisations not part of BYM
- Group exploring Quaker values and welcoming new Friends and attenders
Quaker Universalist Group
- An informal group within the Quaker movement based on our understanding that spiritual awareness is accessible to everyone of any religion or none
- An arts and drama organisation working from a Quaker perspective
The Priory Rooms
- Meeting and conference centre situated in the heart of Birmingham.
- Quaker-established hotel with continuing Friendly ties - especially handy for American visitors travelling to Woodbrooke via London.
Quaker Concern for Animals
- Works for the protection of animals and the promotion of their rights, by characteristic Quaker means.
Non-Quaker organisations in Britain
Greenfinder - A green directory showcasing the eco friendly products online and at green events throughout the U.K
The Quiet Garden Movement
- Encourages the provision of a variety of local venues where there is an opportunity to set aside time to rest and to pray.
- the designers of the annual course brochure and some of our other publications
Non-Quaker organisations in Europe
International Quaker Websites
QCEA - Quaker Council for European Affairs
- Quakers United Nations Office
Quaker organisations in the United States
- Woodbrooke's sister college in the United States
Centre for Postgraduate Studies Online Resource Centre
- A co-educational day and boarding school, ages 11 - 18
- A co-educational day and boarding school, ages 5 - 18
- A co-educational day and boarding school, ages 3 -18