Courses & Learning
How to register for the Becoming Friends online course
1. Go to the Woodbrooke Moodle site at http://moodle.woodbrooke.org.uk
2. Log in in the box at the top right of the screen if you already have an account with Woodbrooke’s Moodle site or make a new account for yourself if you have not already done so (there's a link for this under the login prompt). You can either use your own name as ‘user name’ or choose a name that you wish to be known by online.
3. If you do not receive the automated email confirming your new account, do check your junk email folder, as automated emails sometimes get filtered out by spam and junk mail filters.
4. Once you have logged in, on the next screen, scroll down the list of course categories and click on Becoming Friends.
5. On the next screen you’ll see the different Becoming Friends areas, including the free demo. Click on Becoming Friends: Living & learning with Quakers to go to the main Becoming Friends course.
6. You will then be prompted to pay £20 via Paypal. This does not involved setting up your own Paypal account. You can simply use a credit card as with other secure online payment systems.
7. Once you have completed the payment process, the next screen will be the Becoming Friends main course page. Welcome!