Woodbrooke has a large number of volunteer and freelance Associate Tutors who help to run our learning programme and deliver many of our courses.
Associate Tutors make an important contribution to Woodbrooke’s learning programme because:
- The diversity of our Associate Tutor network enables us to offer an expanded vision of the learning needs of the Quaker community and beyond.
- Their gifts and skills add to those of the programmes team staff and enable us to offer a broad and varied programme.
- The experience and knowledge of our tutors is trusted and valued by participants.
- The enthusiasm and focus of our tutors build on our reputation for quality learning and their creativity helps us to improve our programme.
- Our Associate Tutors are active members of the communities we aim to serve, and we value the new contacts and networks they bring with them.