The best way to book a course at Woodbrooke is online. You can search for courses by clicking here. On each course page, below the information, there is an option to book a place on that course. If you’re aged 18-35 and want to take advantage of our special offer, just book online using coupon code YA20 to receive a 50% discount.
If you would like financial support then please fill in the form below. If you have any questions about the booking process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms & Conditions apply to this offer. Please see details here.
HOW TO PAY
- If you wish to pay by credit or debit card we require a minimum payment of 20% of the course fee at the time of booking. The balance will be due by 7am, 21 days prior to the event, and will be automatically charged to your card at that point. We will credit your booking with any bursaries or discounts before this.
- If you are booking online you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- If you wish to pay by cheque, you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- If your meeting is paying please ask for an invoice to be sent to the treasurer when you book.
WHEN TO BOOK
Please book as soon as possible. We encourage early booking to maximise the chances of a course running. Unfortunately, we occasionally have to cancel courses. Decisions about the viability of a course are usually made two weeks before the start of a course.
COURSE START AND FINISH TIMES
Courses taking place at Woodbrooke begin at 6.15pm, with an evening meal, and end with lunch on the last day unless there are different timings given in the individual course details.
If Woodbrooke cancels a course you are booked on you will receive a full refund. If you cancel your place on a course we offer refunds as follows:
- You can transfer your payment once to any other course provided you book before the end of November 2020.
- If you notify us of a cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to the event, you will receive a full refund.
- If you notify us of a cancellation less than eight weeks before the event and do not wish to transfer (as above) we will charge a cancellation fee of £20. Any additional money will be refunded.
- If Woodbrooke cancels a course then you will receive a full refund.
- You can transfer your payment to a new course at no penalty provided you select the new course within seven calendar days of cancelling the original booking, otherwise a cancellation charge of £10 will be applied. A booking can only be transferred once.
- If the new course has a difference to pay, this will be due three weeks before the start of the new course.
- If the new course is a lower price, we will refund the difference.
- Money paid by a Quaker Meeting or other organisation can be transferred to another individual from the same Meeting or organisation to use. The same terms apply as above.
- If you do not wish to transfer, we will charge a cancellation fee of £10. Any additional money will be refunded.
Change of content or tutor:
We make every effort to run courses as advertised. However, there may be occasions when we have to change course content and/or tutors. Woodbrooke reserves the right to make these changes. In such instances, no reductions or refunds are available and the normal Cancellation Policy applies.
We recommend that you consider taking out cancellation insurance to provide cover in the event of having to have to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. Woodbrooke is not able to recommend an insurance provider.
Cooling off period
If you cancel your booking within fourteen days of receiving confirmation of your booking from us you are entitled to a full refund under consumer protection regulations.
You can cancel your booking up to 7am on the day of arrival without any charge. Cancellations made after this will incur a charge for the first night.
Please click here to see our full terms and conditions.