The best way to book a course at Woodbrooke is online. You can search for courses by clicking here. On each course page, below the information, there is an option to book a place on that course. This is if you are paying in full (by credit or debit card) or if you have arranged for your meeting to pay and need us to send an invoice to the treasurer. You can also book online and take advantage of one of our special offers you can book online and use the following coupons: to claim £50 off your first Woodbrooke course use INTRO50* or for 50% off if you’re aged 18-30 use YA18.
1046 BRISTOL ROAD
If you would like financial support then please use one of these methods rather than online booking. If you have any questions about the booking process please call us on 0121 472 5171.
*Terms & Conditions apply to this offer. Please see details here.
HOW TO PAY
- If you wish to pay by credit or debit card we require a minimum payment of 20% of the course fee at the time of booking. The balance will be due by 7am, 21 days prior to the event, and will be automatically charged to your card at that point. We will credit your booking with any bursaries or discounts before this.
- If you are booking online you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- If you wish to pay by cheque, you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- If your meeting is paying please ask for an invoice to be sent to the treasurer when you book.
WHEN TO BOOK
Please book as soon as possible. We encourage early booking to maximise the chances of a course running. Unfortunately, we occasionally have to cancel courses. Decisions about the viability of a course are usually made three to four weeks before the start of a course.
COURSE START AND FINISH TIMES
Courses at Woodbrooke begin at 6.15pm, with an evening meal, and end with lunch on the last day unless there are different timings given in the individual course details.
If Woodbrooke cancels a course you are booked on you will receive a full refund. If you cancel your place on a course we offer refunds as follows:
- If you notify us of a cancellation by 7am on the 56th day (8 weeks) prior to the event, you will receive a full refund.
- If you notify us of a cancellation at any time between 7am on the 56th day (8 weeks) and 7am on the 21st day (3 weeks) prior to the event, we will retain 20% and refund any remaining money paid.
- For any cancellations notified after 7am on the 21st day (3 weeks) prior to the event, no refunds will be issued.
- If you notify us of a cancellation before 7am on the 42nd day (6 weeks) prior to the event, you will receive a full refund.
- If you notify us of a cancellation at any time between 7am on the 42nd day (6 weeks) and 7am on the 7th day (1 week) prior to the event we will retain 20% and refund any remaining money.
- For any cancellations notified after 7am on the 7th day (1 week) prior to the event, no refunds will be issued.
Change of content or tutor:
We make every effort to run courses as advertised. However, there may be occasions when we have to change course content and/or tutors. Woodbrooke reserves the right to make these changes. In such instances, no reductions or refunds are available and the normal Cancellation Policy applies.
We recommend that you consider taking out cancellation insurance to provide cover in the event of having to have to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. Woodbrooke is not able to recommend an insurance provider.
Cooling off period
If you cancel your booking within fourteen days of receiving confirmation of your booking from us you are entitled to a full refund under consumer protection regulations.
You can cancel your booking up to 7am on the day of arrival without any charge. Cancellations made after this will incur a charge for the first night.
Please click here to see our full terms and conditions.