Patterns and Examples 1 (29th September)
Are you serving your meeting? How has your role changed during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020? Would you benefit from support, training, and spiritual nurture?
Patterns and Examples events are online gatherings for anyone with a role or responsibility within a Quaker community. Each one will be an opportunity to meet Friends, make friends, share ideas and worries, develop your skills and build our Quaker communities.
We are holding four 2-hour events in Autumn 2020:
- Tuesday 29 September 10am – 12 noon
- Thursday, 1 October 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday, 6 October 10am – 12 noon
- Thursday, 8 October 7pm – 9pm
Sessions in week 1 will be repeated in week 2 allowing the opportunity to participate in up to four of the six workshops on offer.
The following workshops will be offered across the sessions. You do not need to choose which workshop you wish to do before the session but the topic you are interested in may help you to decide which session to book for:
Tuesday 29 September 10am – 12 noon
- Pastoral Care and Eldership
- Godly Play
Full list of topics covered across the four sessions
- Pastoral Care/Eldership
- Blended Meeting for Worship for Business – decision-making and discernment. How do we do it now?
- Children & Young People’s Work – any questions?
- Godly Play
- Mental Health
0 Has Sold