Being Friends Together is a joint project by Woodbrooke and Quaker Life, offering learning resources for your Quaker meeting with regularly updated activities and materials.
This vast online library contains study plans and resources on a broad range of topics:
- Being in the world together.
- Deepening the life of the Spirit together.
- Exploring our living tradition together.
- Growing as community together.
- Reading Quaker faith & practice.
There are activities for Quakers of all ages. The library also hosts the excellent ‘Journeys in the Spirit’ resources for children and young people.
Some resources are freely accessible and others are available to those meetings who have subscribed to Being Friends Together.
Does your Quaker meeting have a study group that needs new ideas? Does your Quaker community want to enrich its life through learning together?