Courses & Learning
Woodbrooke on the road
With everything from living creatively with conflict to simplicity, and from deepening the spiritual life of the meeting to exploring Quaker heritage – Woodbrooke on the road should have something to interest your meeting.
Woodbrooke on the road, our travelling teaching service, can be part of the mix for your meeting or group. We come to you, making it accessible to many more people in the meeting. You can choose topics which will develop specific interests or respond to particular needs.
All our course leaders are experienced in running events for different sorts of groups. Some are employed at Woodbrooke, others are part of our extended team of associate tutors which includes active Friends and others from beyond the Quaker world. We hope there is something to appeal to every meeting – if not we'd be glad to hear from you about what else might work for you.
Download a copy of our Woodbrooke on the Road brochure and browse through the events available.
To book an event, contact us by phoning 0121 472 5171 or emailing email@example.com.
Who does what?
- Arrange for the course leader to contact you to find out more about your particular needs
- Provide you with advance publicity materials and all materials needed at the event
- Support and advise tutors so as to ensure a high quality event
- Provide the venue for the event
- Recruit the participants and notify Woodbrooke of numbers
- Provide hospitality for the tutor(s) if needed