Woodbrooke is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-starting administrator to join our Reservations team. The primary function of the role is the management of bookings for our courses, conferences, dining and accommodation.
The Reservations Administrator has responsibility for delivering the co-ordination of bookings and support services, working collaboratively with other team members and other teams, including the Programmes Team , Educational Administration, Business Generation, Catering, Housekeeping, Grounds, Hospitality and Volunteer Co-ordination, to ensure Woodbrooke delivers a smooth and efficient customer experience.
Main duties include
- Processing reservations including course booking forms, conference bookings and B&B bookings by email, telephone or in person.
- Management of reservations including the allocation of meeting rooms and bedrooms, and generation of name badges, key cards and function sheets.
- Handling contract negotiation and reservations for conferences including invoice preparation, liaising with the organisers to establish their requirements (i.e. room set up, equipment), dietary requirements and any participants with special needs.
- Day-to-day management of online B&B bedroom bookings, including the management of bedrooms, rate and availability on all portals to maximise occupancy.
- Managing available meeting room space to maximise occupancy.
- Managing communication with other departments at Woodbrooke about conferences and courses through creating function sheets, attending briefing meetings and other informal methods.
- Maintaining building information, e.g. electronic Welcome Board and room signs.
- Covering reception when required.
You will ideally have experience of working within a reservations or sales environment and will be confident using multiple software packages. Attention to detail, great customer service skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines are also essential.
Remuneration and benefits
- Woodbrooke offers a competitive salary, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), free staff meals whilst on duty, excellent pension scheme and discounts for friends and family. Working 35 hours a week to be worked according to the needs of the role.
- Starting salary is £17,765 per annum.
For further details or an application pack please contact Darrell Farnsworth on email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 23rd of March 2018 at 9am.