Check-in is between 2.00 pm and 8.00 pm on the day of your arrival, check out is up to 10.30 am on your day of departure. (We do not have a 24-hour reception so please talk to us in advance if you need to arrive after 8.00 pm.)
Upon arrival we ask you to wear the name badge provided, this is so we know who is in and around the building at all times.
In order to provide a secure environment for our guests our external doors are locked at 10.00 pm but are still accessible with your bedroom key card. Please do inform us if you have any guests in the building during your stay.
available from 7.15 am (Monday – Saturday); 8:00 am (Sunday)
Full English hot buffet breakfast
7.30 am – 9.00 am (Monday – Saturday); 8:00 am – 9.00 am (Sunday)
Two-course hot buffet lunch
12.30 pm – 1.45 pm (Monday – Sunday)
Two-course hot buffet dinner
6.15 pm – 7.15 pm (Monday – Sunday)
- Hot drinks, water and a selection of soft drinks are available to guests all day in our dining room.
- Freshly baked cakes and biscuits are available in our Garden Lounge from 11.00 am and 4.00 pm every day.
- As we are primarily a learning centre many of our guests prefer an element of privacy, therefore, we service our bedrooms once a week for long-stay guests. However, if you prefer a daily service just let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
- If you require any assistance during your stay please contact our reception during normal office hours (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) or speak to one of our volunteer Friends In Residence at any point during your stay.
- We want to ensure that all our guests feel secure and nurtured at Woodbrooke. Alcohol is not permitted in the public areas including the grounds, meeting rooms or lounges.
- Smoking is not permitted at Woodbrooke except in the designated area. Please ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
- It is Woodbrooke’s policy that payment is debited upon arrival, except in the case of special conditions or rates when payment is made at the time of the reservation (online prepayment on certain rates).