Each year Woodbrooke relies on generous donations and legacies from individuals and Quaker meetings which go towards developing and delivering our learning programme. This money, alongside income generated from our conference and bed and breakfast businesses, helps to subsidise our learning programme and support future developments.
How can you help?
Please think about helping us in one or more of the following ways:
- Make a single donation or set up a regular payment via PayPal using the button below (You will be redirected to Paypal.com)Make a donation to Woodbrooke
- When you book a course, add a donation with your booking form
- Ask your meeting to consider making a ‘top-up’ donation when they send someone on a course
- Have a Woodbrooke collection at your local meeting
- Think about future Woodbrooke beneficiaries through a legacy
- If you require more information or need help arranging a donation, get in touch.