Please note that B&B activity at Woodbrooke is suspended until further notice due to lockdown restrictions.
The Woodbrooke Centre is a Grade II listed Georgian manor house in Selly Oak, Birmingham. With 60 bedrooms and 9 meeting rooms, it could be the perfect venue for your next meeting or conference or as a base to stay for visitors to Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
One Holland House, a self-contained, self-catering flat at the Woodbrooke Centre:
- Two en-suite bedrooms; one double, one twin.
- Family bathroom, separate kitchen, and living room.
- Linen and towels provided and changed weekly.
- Off-road parking.
- The accommodation is mostly on one level but there are 3 steps up to the main entrance, and a step down into the kitchen.
- Access to Woodbrooke’s 10 acres of gardens.
- 4 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
- Easy access to trains/buses.
- Minimum stay 1 week, maximum 3 weeks.
- Changeover day is Friday, arrivals from 5 pm and checkout by 9 am.
- Available in May and June for £350 per week, and July and August for £450 per week.
Our website dedicated to the Woodbrooke Centre is coming soon.
Woodbrooke was founded in 1903 and was the vision of George Cadbury and John Wilhelm Rowntree who saw a need amongst Friends for a ‘permanent settlement’ with a mission to ‘foster a vital Friends’ ministry’. The Woodbrooke Centre is still home to the majority of our Woodbrooke Residential learning programme but we also deliver our learning at Quaker meetings and other venues – as well as offering a range of online resources and support you can find throughout this website.